Introduction to Photoshop
- 0/250 Students
- 3 Lessons /0 Quizes
Sometimes you may not have the budget to hire a designer, but you need an effective flyer & you need one fast OR maybe you’d like to get into Photoshop but when you opened the program, you decided you’d come back to it…
This is the class for you!
In this class I’ll teach you:
- The Key Rules to designing a flyer
- Shortcuts for more efficient design
- The importance of color choices
- Designing for your targeted audience
- The difference in designing for print & for digital
- Design Terminology
This course takes about 1 week to complete & I’ll be available via questions to help you along the way!
You will need:
- A computer
- A subscription to adobe photoshop or Photoshop CS6
- A Quiet Space (I know that’s what’s best for me when I’m learning)
- & Enthusiasm!
3 Lessons / 0 Quizes
Designing for Print vs. Digital 50 points
Learning the Tools 10 points
Rules for Flyer Design 50 points