Okay, Okay, Okay, So as promised, to accompany the video, these are the questions you need to think about and have an answer to when you’re getting your logo designed:
1. What is the goal of your business – Why did you start your company?
2. What do you want your logo to say without “saying it”?
3. What problem does your business solve?
4. Who is your target audience?
5. What would you use to measure success or deem this logo or your business successful?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!